Everyone, LOOK at that castle over there!!
That’s Himeji-jo castle, the most beautiful Japanese castle all over the nation!
But alas….it’s been under renovation at the moment…for so long as the next four years or so! x)
Himeji-jo has been my dream castle since I saw the picture of it in the school textbook when I was very little. And now that I live in Kobe, about 3-hour-drive away from Himeji city, I thought I would be able to see the castle for real at last.
Oh my goodness.
Maybe next time:3
phi1ch replied to your photo: Everyone, LOOK at that castle over there!! That’s…
the square building? it doesnt look very castle like. where are the dragons?
Ahh yes, right, what you’re looking at is just the *printed* castle! lol
34 Notes/ Hide
- martinawang reblogged this from kumako365jp
- nycityscapes likes this
- narzake reblogged this from kumako365jp
- narzake likes this
- thetackboard likes this
- futons likes this
- serispaghetti reblogged this from kumako365jp
- serispaghetti likes this
- lizcat93 likes this
- seamusiteverwas said: >:|
- seamusiteverwas likes this
- antema likes this
- teener likes this
- phi1ch said: the square building? it doesnt look very castle like. where are the dragons?
- gunstargreen likes this
- skysignal likes this
- decowolf reblogged this from kumako365jp
- hausoftrinity reblogged this from kumako365jp
- okwari likes this
- shisaa said: Ahh I know the feeling! I went to Nagoya-jo last year, and so much of it was under construction. But now I have a reason to go back! (^o^)
- astro-ho likes this
- chibi-tard-chan said: Aww, that’s sad! Don’t give up on seeing it! :)
- chibi-tard-chan likes this
- britsyho likes this
- squke likes this
- hajimecrea reblogged this from kumako365jp
- hajimecrea likes this
- mikeyroarrr said: I recognize its name :) Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Sekigahara no tatakai … currently reading about the beginnings of Edo jidai and Miyamoto Musashi’s story :) Very interesting!
- lalapaloser said: nooooooo!!!
- kevinnuut likes this
- circlerange likes this
- kumako365jp posted this